Pure wool scarf - Alpine Fiesta Dean
- 3-5 Tage in DE, 5-10 Tage in EU
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The exclusive “Alpine Fiesta Dean” scarf from the Scottish brand Éribe is something very special. It is made of 100% super soft lambswool from Merino sheep. This wide scarf impresses not only with its excellent quality, but also with its unique knitting pattern and the lively color combination in bright pink and delicate gray with accents in turquoise, dark brown and yellow.
- Made from 100% super soft lambswool from Merino sheep.
- Wide scarf with the dimensions: approx. 42cm width, approx. 186cm length.
- From the renowned brand ÉRIBE from Scotland.
- Bright pink in a harmonious combination with delicate gray.
- The special knitting pattern gives the scarf an iridescent appearance.
- At both ends of the scarf there is a wide trim with a Fair Isle pattern in accent colors of turquoise, dark brown and yellow.
- The generous width allows the scarf to also be worn as a stole.
Material: 100% wool (lambswool from the merino scarf)
Care instructions: Thanks to the self-cleaning properties of pure wool, the scarf does not need to be washed often. Often it is enough to ventilate it. To enjoy the beautiful knitwear from ÉRIBE for a long time, we recommend hand washing and flat drying. Please do not dry in the dryer.