Pure wool scarf - Alpine Lugano
- 3-5 Tage in DE, 5-10 Tage in EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Beautiful patterned wide scarf from the knitting design studio Éribe in Scotland. The dark petrol in combination with soft beige and dark red makes it versatile.
Due to the special knitting pattern, the surface appears almost iridescent. Both ends of the scarf have a wide border in the Fair Isle pattern.
- Made from 100% super soft lambswool from Merino sheep.
- Wide scarf with the dimensions: approx. 42cm width, approx. 186cm length.
- From the Scottish brand ÉRIBE.
- Petrol with dark red and beige accents
- The special knitting pattern gives the scarf an iridescent appearance.
- At both ends of the scarf there is a wide trim with a Fair Isle pattern.
- The generous width allows the scarf to also be worn as a stole.
Material: 100% wool (lambswool from the merino scarf)
Care instructions: Thanks to the self-cleaning properties of pure wool, the scarf does not need to be washed often. Often it is enough to ventilate it. To enjoy the beautiful knitwear from ÉRIBE for a long time, we recommend hand washing and flat drying. Please do not dry in the dryer.