Little Sun solar lamp Diamond
- 3-5 Tage in DE, 5-10 Tage in EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Solar lamp with stand
Diamond by Little Sun is a small solar lamp that is a bit reminiscent of a diamond.
Little Sun was founded in 2012 to bring light to non-electrified areas of Ethiopia. Today, the non-profit company is involved in larger solar projects in Africa, especially in Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda and Zambia. Little Sun supports projects of other NGOs in Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania.
By 2022, Little Sun has provided 870,000 personal solar devices to students and teachers, medical workers and midwives, and refugees and internally displaced persons. This has enabled 139 million additional hours of learning for children and saved households $175 million.
- Pocket-sized solar lamp.
- Five hours of charging in the sun gives you five hours of bright light and then a soft light.
- The stand makes it ideal as a reading lamp.
- Very robust and light as a feather - perfect for adventures in nature.
- With daily use, the battery lasts for 5 years.
- ROHS and ISO certified quality and production standards.
- Designed by artist Olafur Eliasson
- The set includes a stand and a lanyard.