BeeGoodies set of 3
- 3-5 Tage in DE, 5-10 Tage in EU
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BeeGoodies are cotton beeswax wraps that help you live a plastic-free life.
Just use it like cling film - to cover food over bowls, wrap cheese, fruit or sandwiches directly.
After use, simply rinse them under lukewarm water with a little washing-up liquid and let them dry.
They are not suitable for raw meat, raw fish and cut surfaces of citrus fruits.
The patterns and colors of the beeGoodies vary. But they all have a cheerful, colorful pattern. Unfortunately, we cannot take special requests into account when shipping, as we receive the BeeGoodies sorted.
"We 've had ours in our extended family for a year now and are still happy with it. A really great product that helps us to live more environmentally friendly! "
100% cotton cloth
Beeswax from Germany, tested
tree resin, jojoba oil
- Set of 3: 2 towels approx. 23 x 23 cm, 1 towel approx. 23 x 32 cm (long format)
The manufacturer says:
"Not only does the high-quality coating of the cotton towels ensure that your food stays fresh for a long time, the natural antibacterial effect of the beeswax also helps to keep it fresh. The special thing about it: The beeGoodies beeswax towels are breathable! As a rule, condensation does not collect when you cover or wrap something with it, so your food does not become soggy. Of course, please do not cover hot food, but let it cool down first.
All beeGoodies are handmade - each individual beeswax cloth is coated and packed by hand. In addition to the high-quality materials, this guarantees long-lasting quality: you can reuse the wipes many times for at least a year.”
Manufacturer's instructions for use and care:
- You cannot cover or wrap hot things with the beeGoodies, please let them cool down
- You should also not use them for highly watery foods
- Please do not use the beeGoodies to wrap raw fish or meat either - but of course you can use them to keep these products fresh when cooked or fried.
- Please do not wash the beeGoodies in the washing machine or dishwasher.
- When rinsing, only use lukewarm water, because the beeswax melts from 62 degrees. But you are welcome to use washing-up liquid.
- beeGoodies are not suitable for the microwave with its extreme temperatures.
- After cleaning, let the beeGoodies dry well before you put them away
- You should not cut anything on the beeGoodies, as this can damage the cotton cloth and wax coating
- Citric acid also damages the coating of beeGoodies beeswax wraps